Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Staying cool

Happy Tuesday. Can you believe it's almost September? Christmas will be here before we know it. (Laughing at me for saying that? Just watch & see....)
And maybe, if we're lucky, we can actually get some Fall-like weather in a couple of months. (Keeping my fingers crossed!)

In the meantime, we've been trying to stay cool. And, of course, that means we've been inside quite a bit - until it cools down after dinner. (And by cool, I mean like 90 degrees. It is so hot.)

Carys has a sinus infection that I brushed off for a week. I thought she was just using "I don't feel good" as a ploy for more Mommy-Carys time, cuddle time, not wanting to take a walk....but I was so wrong. She's on antibiotics now though, so she should be feeling like herself in no time.

Carys attended her first ever skating party over the weekend. She tried to skate, but gave up pretty quickly. She said she had a great time though, so I'm sure we'll try it again soon.

Cailyn, all tuckered out BEFORE we even got started

Helping Carys....she did okay - but I think Chad got a workout!

Cake & Pizza time

Cailyn likes her pizza, too! What a ham!

Seriously - where did all this hair come from?
And it looks like Carys' did at 14 months...
so I guess I'll have another curly-headed child.
I guess I should take stock in hair care products.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh, where did that hair come from? So cute!

Amanda said...

Seriously did the grandparents sneak some hair growing pills in her cup while you were away!?!! She looks way to cute!