Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sleep. Ahhhhh.

I really hope I'm not jinxing anything. But the Wee Lanford slept last night. From 9:30 until 5:30. And she slept from 12:30 to 6:45 on Sunday night. She keeps stretching out a little longer each week - so I hope that the trend continues. If only I could get myself to sleep when she goes down for the night - then I would be well rested. Oh well - one of these days, I guess it will happen.
Carys also went to bed around 9:30 last night. I could have slept, but I chose to have some much-needed mommy time. Watched a little TV that didn't involve any animated characters whatsoever. Or kiddy songs. Or number/alphabet lessons.

On to the pictures...

Carys - with her hair "did". I don't know why she gives me such a cheesy smile all of a sudden - I had to tell her repeatedly to open her eyes to get this shot. Silly girl. She is getting so big - it's hard to believe she'll be 3 pretty soon.

And the best shot I could get of the Lanford girls. Carys was mid-sentence - telling me something about how sissy can't have juice...or cookies...something.

Cailyn's tummy time. She's getting pretty good holding her head up. She can push up on her elbows for brief moments.

What a smiley girl. I have to say that the next couple of months are my favorite with little babies. They are so smiley and lovable - not that they're not ALWAYS lovable...but they just start to socialize in the next few months. It's adorable.

Carys (post-bath) & her moon flower. This flower is HUGE. Chad picked it for her in the backyard - we snapped a picture - then the flower met it's demise. Shredded to a hundred little pieces.

No comments: