Tuesday, August 22, 2006

what's going on?

I know I shouldn't question it. I KNOW I shouldn't.
But Cailyn is sleeping SO much lately. It's nice - I'm getting a lot done and playing with Carys more.
But I also worry that she's getting sick, she's over-stimulated, she's under-stimulated....typical mommy worries.

She woke up this morning at 7am, gave me a few smiles & coos. Ate for about 5 minutes. Back to sleep. I even tried to wake her - she smiled at me, and dozed off again.
Hmmm....we'll see how much longer it lasts. Surely, she'll be having a growth spurt soon & will be awake a lot to eat.

Anyway - we're heading out tonight to spend the night at Sandy & Bob's before we head to Wilmington tomorrow. Chad has a conference & the girls & I are just tagging along for the free room & pool. Should be interesting wrangling Carys and keep Cailyn sunburn-free. I'm sure we'll have a great time. (At least I hope we do!)
Pictures and details when we return. Have a great week!!!

No comments: