Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Funk that Catches

Monday, 6pmish.
Cailyn has the funk. As in pukes-n-poops.
I think I remember something about a tummy bug going around....

Tuesday, 6amish.
Cailyn is better. But I am not so good. Grrrrreat.
Oh, right, my neighbor told me her girls had it last week....

Wednesday, 7amish.
I am much better. Carys, not.
Thanks to Nana for coming to help out!

Thursday, 7amish.
We're all feeling much better.
But try explaining "you still need to take it easy"
to a 3-year-old who wants to eat more
adventurously and play her little heart out.

Nasty, nasty tummy bug.
Go away, go away, go away.








And here is the picture of Carys' beloved bubblegum pink cowburl hat.

I couldn't just post about the crummy week we've had.

Thank goodness it's almost over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the yuckies! The pink hat is too cute! Good job Dad in picking it out!

Christine said...

I love the pink cowburl hat!! I want one!! Can I just tell you have cute your babies are!! They are beautiful!! I am glad that you all are feeling better!