Friday, February 16, 2007

Need invites/cards/announcements?

When it was time to send out Cailyn's birth announcement (albeit late - sorry 'bout that, folks!), I only wanted the best.
I wanted to do them myself, but the challenges of having a newborn & a toddler and little sleep made me realize I can't do it all.
Belly Bean Designs took care of everything for me. All I did was send a few pictures, and a custom photo-card was created just for us. Our announcement was gorgeous, and I literally cried when I saw our proof. I received so many compliments on them, too.
They were designed, proofed, printed & shipped to us with so little effort on my part. It was a dream to do business with Belly Bean - I highly recommend them!
If you need any kind of card, announcement, or invite, please visit their site. I promise it's worth every penny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! I placed ours in a frame and it's in our living room! I just love it! Too precious!