Monday, March 19, 2007

Meet the newest member of our family!

This is it.
My van.
I take back what I said about owning a minivan.
It's growing on me. I love it.
I don't think I could ever go back to driving a sedan again after driving the Honda.

I have never had a new car - so I am enjoying to intoxicating new car scent every time I open the door.

It's the little things in life that make me happy.
Like the 17 cupholders I never knew I needed.
(My mom thought I was upping the number of factual cupholders for dramatic value. But. Oh. No. There are 17. Seventeen. I kid you not.)

3 comments:

Christine said...

It is lovely!!! Did you get the seat warmers? LOL!! Best invention ever, lol!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! And is that leather I see?

Anonymous said...

I think there might only be 15. 17 is on the touring model.