Friday, May 4, 2007

Never Again

I will never again walk into my garage without watching where I step. And I will always turn the light on & makes lots of noise when I open the door to enter the garage.

Why?

Oh, because.
Yesterday, I went into the garage, and put something into the recycling bin. Something on the ground caught my eye.
A snake skin.

You know I hate a snake. Detest 'em. Don't like 'em. Wish I never had to see one again.
I know snakes exist and are vital parts of our ecosystem. Yackety Yackety Yack. Don't care. Still hate 'em.
I prefer to live in blissful ignorance = if I can't see 'em, they don't exist.

And yet.
There is a snake skin in my garage. By the kid's toy storage area. The shelves that Carys grabs toys off of every day!
I shudder at the thought of a snake curled up in Cary's heap of yard toys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!