Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town....

A few nights ago, Carys was being quite a stinker after dinner.

My mom says, "You better be careful - Santa is watching you!"

Carys asked, "OH! Where is he? I don't see him!"
She's looking out the windows, in the hallway...

Jokingly, I say, "Carys - he's like Jesus - he just sees everything! But you can't see him...."

Before I could finish the sentence, she jumped out of her seat & hid under the table!
I've never seen her move that fast & the look on her face was priceless.

Then she says, "He can't see me now?"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! What would she like from Santa?

skye said...

she changes her mind on a regular basis. luckily, Santa is all done with the girl's gifts! :)

Anonymous said...

What a super good Santa! I can't wait to hear all about their Christmas...and see some pics!

Anonymous said...

That is priceless! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Nana felt realllllly bad about that. The child will be terrified of Santa!

Kelly Stoklosa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That little story made me laugh! You should take advantage of the holiday "leverage" while it lasts. :)

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? Reminds me of another little girl I used to know!! Glad to see you all enjoying the season!!
Aunt Carmen & Uncle Robby

Amanda said...

That Carys!!! She is a riot :-) I love the innocence of Santa at this age.

Anonymous said...

THAT IS A GOOD FAMILY TYPE PICTURE OF ALL OF YOU. AFTER SANTA COMES YOU WILL REALLY HAVE A FUN TIME WITH HER!

MEMAW & POPPI

Unknown said...

I love your new holiday look :)
Carys is so funny.