Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What gives?

Guess who just got back from the pediatrician's office and Walgreens?

I am sick & tired of everyone being sick & tired!

Carys has a sinus infection, and some nasty drainage from both brand new ear tubes. I kinda expected the ears to have some issues. It's just our luck. I left with two perscriptions for her.

And Cailyn has a double ear infection and pink eye - AGAIN! She had THREE perscriptions.

Luckily, they're not feeling terrible, but they felt bad enough when they woke up this morning that my mommy-senses told me to get to the ped's office.
Carys was upset she missed school today, but it was an early release day, so she didn't miss much. Maybe she'll get to go tomorrow.

Chad did very well with chemo last night. Monday wasn't so fun, but we think it was all in the timing of dinner. He's feeling well though - has been to work every day so far this week. That's great news.

Let's just hope the sickes stay far far away from me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor lanford family! i hope you all start feeling better ASAP! :)

Amanda said...

Oh Skye..I'm so sorry...I know the feeling with the nasty drainage. Carson has that going on right now too. Hopefully that will be the end of it for her. And I hope Cailyn gets better soon too.