Sunday, January 18, 2009

I know, I know

I used to be a good blogger.
I wrote about any and everything, because I wanted to.
And I still want to - I just don't feel like I have much to say lately.

The girls are good.
Chad is good.
I am good.

That pretty much sums it up. Although, Cailyn did have some kind of 24-hour tummy bug yesterday. That was not good.

My friend Melanie used to laugh at me for using so few words. After not seeing her for weeks, she would ask me how I was doing and I would say, "Good." She would ask Chad and get a 10-minute essay into the Life & Times of Chad L. Lanford.

I don't post many pictures lately either, sorry about that.
My photo subjects refuse to cooperate anymore, and it's been too wet/cold/yucky to take them outside and catch them off guard with a picture or two.

I was making dinner a couple of weeks ago, and walked to the pantry. I noticed a strange glow about the room - it was really strange, especially for 4:00 in the afternoon. I glanced outside, because the wind was whipping the trees around, and thought we were surely in for nasty weather. Or tornado proportions. But no, we just had a bit o' rain and that was that.
Isn't that a weird glow? It was very surreal. And it only lasted a few minutes.
The sky was a beautiful pink-purple right afterward. Weird. But really beautiful.

No comments: